[Asterisk-biz] (Fwd) VON RUNNING ANNOUNCEMENT

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Sep 15 17:18:25 MST 2005

Suzanne Bowen, CEO Super Technologies Inc loves to run in her spare time.

She is 47 Years old but looks like she is 29. She and Her Husband love to run and
run and when ever they can.

She is used to running every morning, and takes that same habbit everywhere she
travels to.

In VON 2004 she gathered some other runners and ran with them every morning
during the VON.

This year we are doing it a little more organized way, and we will be doing this at the
Begin side entrance of Seaport Hotel across from World Trade Center.

Here is the information about it.

Who: VON 2005 participants and others who run
What: 30 minute workout run Sept 20 and 21 at 7 AM
Where: Begin side entrance of Seaport Hotel across from World Trade Center
Contact ph: 1.850.525.8646 Suzanne Bowen, DIDX.ORG , SuperTec.com

Email: Suzanne at SuperTec.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.