[Asterisk-biz] looking for good project to invest?

Juan Carlos c2jc at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:40:27 MST 2005

Here are some more details,

as so said it is the third post for that purpose
why?
because i did not find the project i am looking for....

In my previous post i stated i am marketing consultant who worked in the
Voip field for more than 2 years.

i have many agreement going i would like to optimise.

some people already shouted last time and some as well get the surprise to
reveice a phone call to talk about the investment process.

why do i tell you theamount of money to invest?
i have been working in the investment process for other companies...
if you are looking for more do not contact me it is useless...
i want to save time receiving bad project and talking for nothing
i like going straitghaway to the point and really want to moove forward

if you are net interested leave it, if you are contact me offlist....
but please the only purpose of this forum and post and to do business..

of course a NDA is ready...

juan