[Asterisk-biz] Calling Card and Sofswitch application--RFP for Turnkey solution

Operations Jabeens operations.jabeens at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:51:02 MST 2005

Hi,

We are an emerging telecom company with small liaison office based in USA.
In order to expand our market specially within the South Asian community
living in USA, we like to start our own calling card operations with the aim
to sell cards primarily using our own web site based credit/debit card
sales. Also, we like to print and distribute calling cards for retail sales.

For above, we are requesting confidential proposals from you with following
broad requirements:

1. In the first phase, we like to start with a originating CISCO 5300
gateway or Asterisk/Digium card based platform that can handle 30 calls
simultaneously. Also, we may expand as needed upto 120 channels.

2. Need reliable, tested web based software to handle prepaid calling card
operations including IVR, full scale billing, least cost routing, DID
provisioning etc. Also, PC to Phone dialer, or SMS and Web call back will be
nice but not a must at the beginning.

3. The application should also be capable to operate as softswitch for our
wholesale termination with unlimited call capacity.

>From our part we will provide servers and other hardware needed and hosted
in a colocation facility with good bandwidths. Please contact me with
confidenece for further details.

Ifte Islam,
Director Operations

*Jabeens Telecom LLC
*445, Elmcroft Blvd Suite 8109 Rockville MD 20850
Tel: 301 792 3849 Fax: 202 614 0907
email: ifte at jabeensonline.com
msn: ifte at hotmail.com