[Asterisk-biz] looking for good project to invest?

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 13 03:32:06 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 07:40 +0000, Juan Carlos wrote:
[snip]
> In my previous post i stated i am marketing consultant who worked in the
> Voip field for more than 2 years.

Which companies, give us some verifyable names/references and your bio.

> why do i tell you theamount of money to invest?
> i have been working in the investment process for other companies...

Which companies, give us some verifyable names/references and your bio.

In Europe I have never seen VC's trying to peddle a few hundred K from a
hotmail account. You just do not sound legit and by starting off with
that defensive attitude and restrictions in your email you are only
fueling the feeling that you are not for real.

Patrick