[Asterisk-biz] A " Exchange " protects both Byers and Sellers "

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 09:08:51 MST 2005

Alex,

You wrote:

> Anyone care to shed any light on Peer1.net?

You must be on crack.

So Alex, or Mr. Pilosoft.com, comments like this for
questions asked on this list is not SANE, but hey,
you must be tough.  Keep talking kiiiiiiiiiiiid...
and come to Chicago....

As to a Exchange that exists that protects customers
from sellers and sellers from buyers, you better use
your heads on this one as there seems to ALWAYS be a
" Exchange " advertising on this asterisk-biz list,
but FAILING on deliverying a ENTIRE months worth of
service....  BUYERS ARE NOT PROTECTED!

The Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile
Exchange, Stock Exchanges, protects both the buyer and
seller from getting ripped off.  The " Exchange "
GUARANTEES that if the seller does not deliver to the
buyer, the " Exchange ", refunds his/her $, and goes
after the  seller.

Other than, from what I've seen posted on this list,
Arbinet, and maybey Peer1.net, which I am still
waiting
to see other people's experience with them too,
I just dont see where you will get that type of
quality.

Arbinet I guess has the advantage, but it costs $
They just dont provide DID #s.

Otherwise, I would LOVE to see a "Telecom Exchange"
that will trully protect the buyers from both the
Exchange and the Sellers, that is NOT privately
owned...

I based here in Chicago, and on a 100Mbps pipe, so we
shall see, maybey it can be done right....

Otherwise, just purchase DID #s through Telasip.
His DID #s works for the Entire month of service.

You'll never hear, " Well the seller got paid,
'We the Exchange got paid martin, but so what if your
DID # stopped working the DAY AFTER you bought
them..."

Thats when I pull out my Alex PiloSoft Doll, and beat
on " IT " until it is just that, PILOSSOFT!

Martin

Message: 1