[Asterisk-biz] Re: VOIP Supply

Lonnie Lazar lon at voxilla.com
Mon Sep 12 08:23:26 MST 2005

>Message: 7
>Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:55:38 -0400
>From: "Dovid B" <Asterisk at Dovid.net>
>Subject: [Asterisk-biz] VOIP Supply
>To: <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
>

> Does anyone know of any other places that sell VOIP equipment that are reliable ? Thanks.

Just a reminder to the Asterisk users community:
Voxilla sells Sipura, Grandstream, Leadtek, Polycom, SipCPE, PhoneLabs,
Plantronics, GN Netcom and other VoIP-related gear at competitive prices
with free US ground shipping.  Also, members of the Asterisk community
can always use the "*user" coupon code for a 5% discount on total
purchases at http://store.voxilla.com  Don't forget to visit
http://voxilla.com for the latest news and information on issues,
products, and events in the world of VoIP, and come visit our booth next
week at VON in Boston.
All the best,
--
Lonnie Lazar (lon at voxilla.com)