[Asterisk-biz] Case Studies

Alexander Wiercinski aleksander.wiercinski at halo2.pl
Mon Sep 12 09:43:23 MST 2005

Dear All,

We are making a website in Poland to popularize asterisk.  One of the main
requests from people interested in asterisk implementations are case
studies.  We are writing about a couple of our own implementations but the
more the better, thus if you have any ready ones relating to areas below
please share them with us.  A can offer in return our own examples as well
as  credit to the company that provided the case study and a link to their
website (Poland its quite a big asterisk market btw so to your surprise it
might be worth it ;).

        Call Centre
	Office PBX (even better multibranch)
	Fax Serwer
	Conferencing Server
	B2C VoIP Provider
        B2B VoIP Provider
	PC2Phone
	Asterisk as a legacy PBX peryferie (voicemail, qeueing, ivr etc)

Thanks in advance,

--
Aleksander Wiercinski

Managing Director

Halo Kwadrat
ul. Smulikowskiego 5/5
Warszawa 00-389
tel:  +48 (22) 3182222
fax:  +48 (22) 8289905
kom:  +48 602  445249

-`No, no!' said the Queen. `Sentence first-verdict afterwards.'-