[Asterisk-biz] Looking for hosting quotes

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Mon Sep 12 07:18:57 MST 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Alistair Cunningham wrote:

> We're looking for quotes for a hosted machine with the following
> approximate specifications:
>
> Processor:		Dual Pentium 4 or Xeon.
> RAM:			1GB. We'd consider 2GB if not too expensive.
> Disks:			2, IDE, RAID1 (Linux software RAID1 is fine), 40GB or larger.
> If you can do SCSI, please quote that as well.
> Operating system:	Debian preferred, RHEL or Fedora would do.
Alistair,

Pricing is on our website, www.pilosoft.com/dhostoptions.html
Sample configurations (discounted for asterisk-biz :)

Dual Xeon 2.4/2*40G IDE soft-raid, 1G RAM: 175$/mo
Dual Xeon 2.4/2*36G SCSI hardware raid, 2G RAM: 215$/mo
Dual Xeon 3.0/2*26G SCSI hardware raid, 2G RAM: 300$/month

OS: whichever you need.

Bandwidth: 750GB/month included (about 2mbps sustained)

Remote reboot is free. For additional 25$/month, we can give you access to
KVM-IP, which is basically like being at the local console.

> Management:		Installation only, we'll do the rest. Remote reboot is
> desirable.
> Bandwidth:		Low to medium; please specify in quote.
> Location:		Europe or North America. Bonus points for being in the UK,
> but this is low priority.

> Payment:		Credit card.
>
> At some point in the future, we may want:
>
> * Extra machines with a local RFC1918 network between them.
> * Digium card(s) with E1s/T1s to the PSTN and DID ranges.
>
> Please specify if these can be provided, with rough prices. If you can't
> provide these, we'd still like to hear from you, as they're not certain,
> and depend on the location anyway.
We can do that. We can provide you origination and termination over TDM
PRIs directly in our facility. We can add multiple network cards to your
servers and have private network if you need (10$/month/server extra).

T100P or equivalent card: 80$/month

> Please include description of hosting centre facilities and connectivity
>   with quote.
Please see this URL for our network diagram:  www.pilosoft.com/netmap

We own our datacenter in 55 Broad St (New York Information Technology
Building). It is fully redundant (generators, HVAC, etc). You can see
brief description of the building at http://www.55broadst.com/home.html
Our facility remained fully operational during the 9/11 and during 2003
blackout.