[Asterisk-biz] a list of *-based hardware pbx's?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 26 06:00:48 MST 2005

Lenz wrote:

> I was wondering - some of those producers are Digium partners, while
> others aren't. With the risk of waking up the trolls, do you think that
> there is an advantage (in terms of client experience) buying a solution
> from a Digium partner?

Obviously we think so :-) Partners get additional support from us, of
course, and also have access to commercially licensed Asterisk if they
choose to go that route. This allows some of them to make additional
functionality available to their customers that would otherwise not be
available if they aren't able (or willing) to make it open source, so in
that sense it does provide benefits to their customers as well.