[Asterisk-biz] a list of *-based hardware pbx's?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 06:12:29 MST 2005

 The performance of the second generation cards has already been addressed
with the second generation cards and has been discussed at length in the
-users forum. There are benchmarks also publicly available that show that
the Digium cards now perform better than Sangoma cards in RBS scenarios.
  While the Sangoma cards performed well out of the gate, I've always had a
more difficult time getting drivers built for them on a linux distro than I
ever did any of the Digium cards at any point. I think you'll find numerous
threads in a search of -users that confirms this as well. This continues to
be a problem with the Sangoma wanpipe suite up to the current day.
  So, each vendor isn't without it's caveats and it's good to see that
Digium has addressed what was a known problem in their original cards.