[Asterisk-biz] a list of *-based hardware pbx's?

Derrick Moennick derrick at phonesource.ca
Wed Oct 26 08:06:39 MST 2005

If you are in Canada www.phonesource.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Lenz
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:38 AM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] a list of *-based hardware pbx's?

Well, it looks like we are starting to build a list ourselves. :-)

Vonik
Fonality
Switchvox
Sysmaster
www.neonova.nl

There are likely many more - like, I think voiper.it - so any other
addition is welcome.
I was wondering - some of those producers are Digium partners, while
others aren't. With the risk of waking up the trolls, do you think that

there is an advantage (in terms of client experience) buying a solution

 from a Digium partner?
Thanks
l.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:46:22 +0200, Ron Arts <ron.arts at neonova.nl>
wrote:

> Sergey Kuznetsov wrote:

>>> There are three Digium Partners findable via the Digium web site
that
>>> do exactly that. They are (in no particular order):
>>>
>>> Vonik
>>> Fonality
>>> Switchvox
>>

>> And of course, Sysmaster =))))