[Asterisk-biz] DIDx - are they charging per minute?

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Fri Oct 21 23:31:24 MST 2005

Correction: Only Service Providers

For Retail/Consumer www.virtualphoneline.com

Date sent:      	Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:25:57 -0600 (MDT)
From:           	Linsys <koolman at intrusionsec.com>
To:             	thameem_ansari at yahoo.com,
	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	Re: [Asterisk-biz] DIDx - are they charging per minute?
Copies to:      	Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>

> They don't sell DIDs, as their site says they are a clearing house for
> DIDs allowing users to post DIDs for sale, as well as consumers to
> purchase DIDs.
>
> They DO NOT offer SIP or iAX2 termination. You would already need to have
> a SIP provider or run a TDM.
>
> -=Linsys=-
>
> IntrusionSec.com
> #1 Hacker Gamez Web Site On the Internet
> http://www.intrusionsec.com
> linsys at intrusionsec.com

> When Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes
> When You Die, Does That Include The Part
> Where Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes?
>
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Thameem Ansari wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I would like to buy large volume of UK and US DIDs from DIDx.org. As per
> > their page, they only charge monthly and setup cost per DID.
> > Does anybody know that they are charging for per minute usage basis? Thats
> > not clear on their page....
> >
> > If I buy a DID and use it with my Asterisk, how much do i need to pay for
> > that DID ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Thameem

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
PSTN, SIP or IAX2 number, or Asterisk  Superb Web Controls.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - Ip Centrex System, with global service.
Http://www.superPBX.net - One World, One Number, One Pabx, Physical.