[Asterisk-biz] DIDx - are they charging per minute?

Linsys koolman at intrusionsec.com
Fri Oct 21 23:25:57 MST 2005

They don't sell DIDs, as their site says they are a clearing house for
DIDs allowing users to post DIDs for sale, as well as consumers to
purchase DIDs.

They DO NOT offer SIP or iAX2 termination. You would already need to have
a SIP provider or run a TDM.

-=Linsys=-

IntrusionSec.com
#1 Hacker Gamez Web Site On the Internet
http://www.intrusionsec.com
linsys at intrusionsec.com

When Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes
When You Die, Does That Include The Part
Where Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes?