[Asterisk-biz] DIDx - are they charging per minute?

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 06:31:51 MST 2005

Rehan,
 Are you from DIDx.org? I need to buy some DIDs for UK (London) and looking
for good rates. It says monthly charge $20 to become a member and $3 for
setup and $3 for monthly cost to get the London DID. Once I get the DID, If
I cancel my membership will the DID still valid and I will still pay the
monthly cost $3 to keep the DID?
This kind of questions are not answered clearly in their website. In their
FAQ section they should put these kind of answers.
 You said after 5000 minutes I will get charged $0.001 cent and providers
are told to charge a similar rate....Is this 5000 minutes per month ? or
lifetime of that DID? If it is per month, Is it a calendar month or the
month starts when I activate the DID?
 I have the termination and wants to use this DID just as incoming entry
channel. How does the provider (caller or callee) get to know that I passed
5000 minutes ? because each time when I receive the call it may came from
different providers..pls explain..I am confused..
 Thanks,
Thameem