[Asterisk-biz] Opinions and experiences with ICSTEL

Santos sansancasd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:14:42 MST 2005

Anyone here have opinions and  experiences to share about ICSTEL?
http://www.icstel.com/

They appear  sometimes on the news  page of voip-info.org. I received a
couple of replies from them, but nothing more. They have a couple of
intersting products but they appear to be dead/not responding, however,
they keep posting new products on voip-info.org. How they expect to sell
if they behave like this?...

I have a price list from them, the prices are cheap. I'm particullary
interested on their analog GSM gateway because of its price...  Any
opinion/experince would be welcome.

Santos