[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk Ffork

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Mon Oct 10 13:24:08 MST 2005

Indeed, in this day and age, it is generally accepted that there is
really no shame associated with such a status, thankfully.  It is
unfortunate that some phrases of controversial lineage persist in our
language, thus causing offense - often unintentionally.  The fact that
such words have taken on new meaning and have become embedded in our
language is insidious.  Take, for example, the word crusade.

If my repetition of Mr. McNamara's usage contributed to the persistence
of something that offends you, I offer my apology.  And perhaps the
original post was thus offensive on two counts.

But we digress...