[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk Ffork

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Oct 10 11:56:05 MST 2005

And I pointed out that I am actually a bastard child. It was not my
choice. I was born that way. The word should not be used as an intended
insult.  I didn't notice any apology to me or my late mother posted in
response. I mean, I don't call people "jeremys" or "canadians" in order
to sound insulting.