[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk Ffork

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Oct 10 14:08:04 MST 2005

You don't owe me an apology at all for simply quoting Mr. M's usage. The
only reason I posted this was to support your suggestion that he doesn't
care what he says or who he offends. That will work fine in a community
of one.

In this day and age I do have some special words reserved for men who
follow in my father's footsteps. :-)