[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk Ffork

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Mon Oct 10 09:31:40 MST 2005

When a writer stated that he was put off by the tone off your statement
in which you called some folks "bastards", and you replied that you
really don't care whether he did business with "us" (and I can only
assume you were referring to your own business) - were you working "for"
or "against" Asterisk?

It's quite clear that you don't care whom you piss off, because you've
demonstrated it repeatedly, and are apparently proud of it.  In fact,
you seem to relish it.  So I see hypocrisy in what I sense is
indignation in your statement below.  You are a member of the Asterisk
community, and therefore are a representative of that community, whether
you want to be perceived as such or not.

When you throw a bomb, all of us get flamed.  No need to respond, unless
you really care.