[Asterisk-biz] PRI Prices

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Oct 4 13:36:04 MST 2005

Brent,

First of all,the long distance per minute rate you are being offered is a
joke.You should be able to get per minute rates below .03 for interstate and
if you are fortunate enough to have a CLEC available to you that will give
you a bundled minute price,you can get that same rate for intrastate as
well.

Also,for a 2  year contract,most CLECS will waive your install fee.Caller ID
comes with a PRI.The call set up/take down times for outbound and inbound
calls are a lot faster versus a digital T-1.Your main inbound number could
be supplemented by a DID block of numbers.Your phone system tech would point
those DID's to the desired extensions.

I like your idea of using those analog lines as your primary outbound.I
recommend the same thing for my customers.I use a company called Bullseye
Telecom.

If you provide me with your area code and first 3 digits of your phone
number,I can tell you who can provide you with PRI service in your area.

I run a communications agency and represent over 25 companies
nationwide(SBC,Bellsouth,Verizon,Qwest,XO,Paetec,Mpower,Telepacific and
more0.I can either provide you with a cost effective alternative or validate
what information Verizon has given you.

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale/Retail Voice,Data and IP services

WWW.Thehorizongroup.Biz

951-780-3131

951-850-0887 (cell)

516-687-5047( fax)

MSN IM - Jaykordic at hotmail.com

Please ask me about Caller ID compensation

  _____