[Asterisk-biz] DS3000P - 16 E1 capacity on single card (Are we there yet or temp solution)

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Nov 22 13:16:55 MST 2005

The Sangoma A301 is "clearchannel" DS3, I would think you would want
"multichannel" DS3 for Asterisk applications.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22