[Asterisk-biz] Billing software

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:29:11 MST 2005

Hi Darren,
Thanks for the information. I tried installing the AstBill a month ago and
didn't go thru well. It also requires Drupal at the end of configuration.
But I want to run off of Drupal. I agree that mysql 5 has lot of features
and I am great fan of Stored Procedures. The problem is, I am already
running some applications in Mysql 3.23 version and I am not sure Mysql 5
migration going to affect those apps. Anyway I will give it a try this week
and if I need I will ping you for help.

Thanks,
Thameem