[Asterisk-biz] Billing software

Operations Jabeens operations.jabeens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:56:19 MST 2005

Hi,
Let me add my two cents into this discussion.
 Its a pity that virtually no commercial or open source software (native to
Asterisks) is available to run a professional level VOIP based services such
as calling card or whole sale VOIP termination services. You will find many
pieces here and there , also supposedly free ( you pay to developer to work
as consultant instead )m in many flavor of open source components, but not
an integrated holistic solution.
 Hope this scenario will change soon. Ending monopolistic hefty pricing
regime of incumbent legacy software such as Sysmaster or MERA or Eyebill
should foster innovation from small startup telcos delivering value added
services to their niches.
 Can someone or a group take a lead here to end this status-quo?
 Thanks,
Ifte