[Asterisk-biz] Billing software

Are are at astartelecom.com
Tue Nov 22 02:07:58 MST 2005

AstBill now have an installation script that simplifies installation. We
also have an automatic upgrade service for support paying customers. Just
like windows update. :-)

Contact me if you want paid installation/support. It cost less than
commercial software and you are supporting the development of sofisticated
Open Source Software.

The reason we are using MySQL 5 is that we believe in the future. Modern
billing applications need features like Views and Stored Procedures to scale
efficient. Must of the logic in AstBill is done in Stored procedures. This
saves round trips between servers and languages and allows for a very
efficient scaling of customers. We have live customers with 9500 users and
have done tests with 100 000 accounts. It works like a dream.

MySQL 5.0 Downloaded One Million Times in First Three
Weeks<http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/press-release/release_2005_42.html>Are
they all wrong?

Paypal integration is ready for support paying customers and 3 more payment
modules will be released in December.

You can run AstBill on Fedora Core 3. We have many customers already doing
that.
--
Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk