[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk / Linux / Networking Workers Needed

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Nov 20 20:02:42 MST 2005

Michael Welter wrote:
> I was an ex-pat in London for two years during the 90s.  I got crossways
> with Inland Revenue and came back to the states, but that has since been
> resolved and I would certainly like to live there again.  We'd also like
> to live near the Italian Riviera/Piedmont/Tuscany, but I don't think
> there are as many career opportunities there.

Italy is currently one of the fastest growing VoIP locations.  You'd have to
get in quick though as most of the people there are now running custom
Asterisk with custom apps compiled in.

/me is leaving in the next few days for 2 moths there (bringing the total to 4
this year)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell