[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk / Linux / Networking Workers Needed

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Nov 20 10:19:35 MST 2005

Jon,

Would you consider a consultant? We're a small company offering VoIP and
Linux consultancy. Asterisk and SER make up over half our work. For
experience, you can see my personal CV at:

http://integrics.com/people/acunningham/

I have Bachelor's and Master's degrees from Cambridge University, used
to be a Debian developer, and when I worked for an IBM subcontractor
installed over 100 VoIP and voicemail systems in IBM sites, and their
customer's sites, throughout Europe and North America. I was the lead
installation engineer on the largest IBM unified messaging project ever.

For an example of our work, see:

http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

which is the web interface of our "ITSP in a box" product, of which I am
the lead engineer.

You can call me on my mobile number below, or our IVR on +44 20 799 39
799. I work late to late for the benefit of our customers in North
America, and am generally available from 10:30am to 10:30pm UK time.
We're based in Northern Ireland, but happy to travel.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/