[Asterisk-biz] banned from the *-users list?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Tue Nov 15 02:24:22 MST 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:59:56 +0100, Paul <digium-list at 9ux.com> wrote:
> I don't think he was banned then(but maybe now he is). Sometimes my
> posts and those of others don't arrive for hours or days.

kind of same thing happened to me - for a couple of days, messages just
didn't get through to *-users. then everything resumed to normal. messages
never got through (i checked the list archives afterwards), and I received
no error message. I thought it was some rtbl-ed smtp server down the
chain. :-)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics