[toasterz #826] AutoReply: Re: [Asterisk-biz] banned from the *-users list?

easy-pbx at toasterz.com easy-pbx at toasterz.com
Tue Nov 15 02:43:36 MST 2005

Hello:

This message has been autogenerated in response to the creation
of a ticket regarding:

"Re: [Asterisk-biz] banned from the *-users list?"

There is no need to reply to this message right now.
Your ticket has been assigned the following ID:
[toasterz #826].

Please include the string [toasterz #826]
in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue.

It's easy, simply reply to any message that has the
ticket id just as you would any other email correspondence.

Thank you,
easy-pbx at toasterz.com

A copy of your submission follows.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:59:56 +0100, Paul <digium-list at 9ux.com> wrote:
> I don't think he was banned then(but maybe now he is). Sometimes my
> posts and those of others don't arrive for hours or days.

kind of same thing happened to me - for a couple of days, messages just
didn't get through to *-users. then everything resumed to normal. messages
never got through (i checked the list archives afterwards), and I received
no error message. I thought it was some rtbl-ed smtp server down the
chain. :-)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics