[Asterisk-biz] banned from the *-users list?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Nov 14 20:59:56 MST 2005

Andy Hamilton wrote:

>On 11/14/05, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
>

>>are there some people from digium blocking "unwanted" people from
>>that list? this happened just after i posted some opinoins about
>>allioson refusing to do anything non-asterisk
>>

>I don't think Digium would exacerbate the monopolistic characteristics
>you so adequately asserted yet failed to corroborate in you -users
>post, especially since I fail to see how Digium displays any such
>traits.
>
>If anything, you would be blocked for cross-posting your "banned from
>the *-users list?" whining to both -biz and -dez.

I don't think he was banned then(but maybe now he is). Sometimes my
posts and those of others don't arrive for hours or days. My life does
not depend on the way they run a mailserver or the mailman app so I
don't worry about it. The messages do not arrive exactly in the right
order at times. I also have seen duplicate delivery of my posts and
those of others. I'm sure they were not sent twice by the poster because
I saw little clusters of them.

The "banned" remark is just another symptom of his chronic condition. Is
there a doctor in the house?