[Asterisk-biz] banned from the *-users list?

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:14:02 MST 2005

On 11/14/05, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
> are there some people from digium blocking "unwanted" people from
> that list? this happened just after i posted some opinoins about
> allioson refusing to do anything non-asterisk

I don't think Digium would exacerbate the monopolistic characteristics
you so adequately asserted yet failed to corroborate in you -users
post, especially since I fail to see how Digium displays any such
traits.

If anything, you would be blocked for cross-posting your "banned from
the *-users list?" whining to both -biz and -dez.

-Andy