[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: USA IAX Services, focused on support

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Tue Nov 8 10:08:15 MST 2005

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Bill Michaelson wrote:
> I second your endorsement of Speakeasy.  I've had minor complaints about
> them, but overall I rate them as better than all other ISP's I've dealt
> with. Their tech support is the best I've ever experienced.

My only real experience with Speakeasy is when a client got a DSL line
from them in Houston, and all their traffic was backhauled via ATM through
Seattle for some odd reason.. so there was like 60ms (IIRC) latency to the
first hop.  :)

They fixed it eventually (I think it took them about 6 months), but it was
quite annoying.. not to mention entertaining!