[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: USA IAX Services, focused on support

Jon Carnes jonc at ftnc.net
Mon Nov 7 18:03:03 MST 2005

Interesting mention of Speakeasy as an ISP... They also have a great
VoIP product that works very well.

Even though we compete with them we still recommend their DSL to our
clients. You can often get it with a guaranteed minimum reserved
bandwidth - so you will always have low latencies and bandwidth
available for Voice traffic.

Our remote customers always find the experience more pleasant when they
use Speakeasy as their ISP.

Jon Carnes
CTO FeatureTel