: [Asterisk-biz] Patent lawyers?

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Tue May 31 18:44:04 MST 2005

ok well

"
Founded in 1995, j2 Global Communications, Inc., provides outsourced,
value-added messaging and communications services to individuals and
businesses around the world. j2
"

that would mean anycompany founed before 1995 could take over thsoe patent
if they can show they develed them? no ?

you know thats like that dumbass that said he patented the www protocol..

wth ?

www protocol.. and me that was thinking www is an alias for TCP protocol
running on port 80..

hey i was born in '73.. and i spoke the word mom  before all others
whospoke it after me.. too bad i didnt patent that...

and too bad im not 99 years old to patent it now..

bah im surely wrong anyhow

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8304
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com