: [Asterisk-biz] Patent lawyers?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue May 31 20:53:46 MST 2005

Anyone that has been in the telecom game awhile should remember the famous
Katz patents.  Guy managed to patent the use of ANI, amongst other things,
and amasses tens of millions of dollars in royalties, everyone would up
paying including the big telco players.

Cory Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
v - 800.398.VOIP Ext 22
f - 716.630.1548
e - Cory at VOIPSupply.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:44 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: re:: [Asterisk-biz] Patent lawyers?

ok well

"
Founded in 1995, j2 Global Communications, Inc., provides outsourced,
value-added messaging and communications services to individuals and
businesses around the world. j2
"

that would mean anycompany founed before 1995 could take over thsoe patent
if they can show they develed them? no ?

you know thats like that dumbass that said he patented the www protocol..

wth ?

www protocol.. and me that was thinking www is an alias for TCP protocol
running on port 80..

hey i was born in '73.. and i spoke the word mom  before all others
whospoke it after me.. too bad i didnt patent that...

and too bad im not 99 years old to patent it now..

bah im surely wrong anyhow

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8304
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com