[Asterisk-biz] Patent lawyers?

Brian Fertig brian at netdr.biz
Tue May 31 17:39:09 MST 2005

I know of these guys..  They suck and I have read the patents and don't see
how using a technology like asterisk's vmail is similar.  I mean seriously
that would be like I have the patent for gas tanks but no other manufactures
can have a tank like mine..   BUT if you make it so different that it has
the same purpose but not the same then its not.  This is the same shit.  Big
business picking on the little guys..  They SUCK!

Just my 2 cents..

Brian Fertig