[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

steve steve at 17q.com
Thu May 12 17:39:02 MST 2005

Hi:

That is not true.

In the United States you have good programmers and you have bad programmers.
In the rest of the world the same is true.

My programmers in Russia and Ukraine speak on an average of six languages.
Most have master degrees in programming.

I just lost one programmer to the US government.   They not only hired him,
they offered him a green card.   He starts with the NASA on Monday.   They
paid his airfare, gave him a cash advance and they also rented and paid for
his new apartment.   On top of all that, he has a driver.

He used to work for the Russian space program until they laid him off due to
lack of funds.   I think Lou Dobbs would shit in his pants if he was aware
of this!

Steve
WL Com