[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Thu May 12 19:06:54 MST 2005

>Sure, thats not the point..
>
>what i meant is WHEREever you outsource your get what you paid for..
>
>Pay for a 9.99 an hour guy you get 9.99 an hour worth.
>
>Pay 60 an hour ..

I wish it was that that easy. Judging from some of the devs I've met at $50
and $75/hr, the person at $9 an hour would have a hard time maintaining
basic bodily functions. It's not nearly as simple as "you get what you pay
for". While finding an awesome programmer at a cheap price is not that
common, finding idiots charging extravagant rates is.

-Michael