[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Thu May 12 17:10:46 MST 2005

Sure, thats not the point..

what i meant is WHEREever you outsource your get what you paid for..

Pay for a 9.99 an hour guy you get 9.99 an hour worth.

Pay 60 an hour ..

etc..

Who talked offshore here ? the internet is the continent we speak of and i
dont see any shores there... I dont live in USA btw.

Hey i did pay programers from india and russia too.. they work well and do
the job , a programmer is a programmer wherever he lives.. apart from all
the headers and comments in russian i was REALLY Impressed.

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8304
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com