[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Thu May 12 16:45:01 MST 2005

in fact thats the whole problem..

Telcos ,or companies hiring cheap labor in third world countries who DO
NOT even speak the language that is needed and to customer support.

I can name 4 BIG companies here using that kind of labor @ 9.99 daily

The pre-russia was like that also..

Meaning press 1 for english 2 for french and press 3 if you cant even
understand wha t imoutr yihng to sweay...

now cheap is cheap . get  a 5000 $ car its a 5k car not a 120k Mdez..

Now i don't doubt some good guys out there. What i mean is Globaly
outsourcing to third world countries is just affecting our local economy .

A few years back import export was the key to wealth.. now all companies
deal directly with china and the like. meaning all middle man companies in
the US are now fighting like hell to survive..

Same applies.. Till the day we all sell our a..es for 1.99 per hour and a
big bang occurs

My 0.02 cents per minute opinion..

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8300
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com