[Asterisk-biz] Marketshare of Asterisk Solutions

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu May 12 16:31:38 MST 2005

Olivier, I don't install asterisk so I don't have customers to support
but I'm prepared to help out on editing/mockup etc.

Also don't forget to include background info on carriers that use
Asterisk eg. www.freshtel.net is supporting 20,000 customers on more or
less a highly evolved version of Asterisk.

Cheers,
Dean

DS3
> card or next major Linux announcement with the largest conference call
> ever
> hold over the internet" so that we can demonstrate Asterisk
reliability
> and
> scalabilty)
> - design a chosen set of business cases underlining open source
> superiority
> over commercial call management software.
>
> Those willing to contribute, please, do not hesitate to contact me.
>
> Olivier KRIEF
> AppliCom
> olivier.krief at gmail.com
>

> > Message: 3
> > Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:09:13 -0600
> > From: Jason Becker <jason at coalescentsystems.ca>
> > Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Marketshare of Asterisk Solutions -
> > addition
> > To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
> > <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
> >
> > Puja Haji Abbassi wrote:
> >
> >>Hi again,
> >>
> >>to be a little bit more specific. I need specific information on for
> >>example market share of asterisk solutions if possible in relation
> >>"usual" IP-PBX.
> >>

> > /"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
> >
> > - Benjamin Disraeli/
> >
> > I firmly believe that Asterisk will do to the PBX marketplace what
Linux