[Asterisk-biz] Marketshare of Asterisk Solutions

Olivier Krief olivier.krief2 at laposte.net
Thu May 12 14:47:36 MST 2005

Hello,

I would be very pleased to contribute to (or lead) a collective effort
developping Asterisk brand awareness and marketing tools for the enterprise
market.

Here is a to-do-list we could work on :
- write a set of meaningful success stories (who ? when ? where ? how ?
...),
- build an online directory allowing an Asterisk integrator to put a
prospective customer in touch with an installed customer inside (or outside)
a given region (such directory should respect everyone's privacy and a set
of business rules towards competitors)
- organize high visibility events (for example : "synchronise Digium DS3
card or next major Linux announcement with the largest conference call ever
hold over the internet" so that we can demonstrate Asterisk reliability and
scalabilty)
- design a chosen set of business cases underlining open source superiority
over commercial call management software.

Those willing to contribute, please, do not hesitate to contact me.

Olivier KRIEF
AppliCom
olivier.krief at gmail.com