[Asterisk-biz] More on west coast orig/term

David Josephson dlj at altaphon.com
Thu May 5 10:04:49 MST 2005

I posted

> Is anyone interested in bulk US west coast termination, at significantly
> better rates than all-US? There seems to be a real gap in the market for
> wholesale toll-grade service, for enterprises that need better prices

Sorry for the delay in the mail account. voip at altaphon.com works, please
send replies if you're interested.

We have not decided yet to do this, so there is only a target price. No
smoke and marketing hype, this is a -biz list and I'm figuring out
whether there is a -biz to do here. You tell me what price you need to
meet and how much traffic you can generate (orig and term). There are
still questions to resolve but target price is under 1 cent a minute for
termination to the rate centers we serve. DIDs will be under $2 a month,
depending on the amount of bandwidth.

--
David Josephson
Altaphon Inc