[Asterisk-biz] Seeking origination from 970-688-XXXX Vail CO to IAX/SIP

Bryce W Nesbitt bryce1 at obviously.com
Tue May 3 20:33:38 MST 2005

I'm seeking to order a DID in 970-688-XXXX or immediate area, with 6/6
or 30/6 billing.
Calls will be answered via IAX2 or SIP with an Asterisk server (located
in San Jose).
We need at least 4 call paths, preferably more for peaking.
Price needs to be sub 2 cents per 30 second connect, but quality matters
also.
Availability matters -- we've been having trouble getting a DID in this
area - people say they can get it, but have yet to produce the goods.
Volume will be small -- 400 calls a day -- but there is good followon
business in other areas.
                      Bryce Nesbitt
                      http://www.nextbus.com/vail/
                      510-540-8421