[Asterisk-biz] Full Turnkey System

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Wed May 4 04:31:50 MST 2005

Dear Tim,

The 4 lines that u want, are from which area code.

Check out ip-pabx.com its a full hosted solution, with as many stations as u want

we will ship you pre programmed ip phones to your address.

Each phone is 89$  ( hardware cost)

And trunks will also be provided to you by us.

Rehan

> Hi all --
>
> We're trying to get a system set up, but it appears we're not in reach of
> any of the resellers.  Could we pay someone on this list to put together a
> full system for us (4 lines, 15 stations), installed, configured, and source
> some phones for us?  I'm not interested in spending the time to put it
> together, but it sounds like a great system!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best,
> -Tim

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted