[Asterisk-biz] Seeking origination from 970-688-XXXX Vail CO to IAX/SIP

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Wed May 4 04:35:46 MST 2005

try connect.voicepulse.com

> I'm seeking to order a DID in 970-688-XXXX or immediate area, with 6/6
> or 30/6 billing.
> Calls will be answered via IAX2 or SIP with an Asterisk server (located
> in San Jose).
> We need at least 4 call paths, preferably more for peaking.
> Price needs to be sub 2 cents per 30 second connect, but quality matters
> also.
> Availability matters -- we've been having trouble getting a DID in this
> area - people say they can get it, but have yet to produce the goods.
> Volume will be small -- 400 calls a day -- but there is good followon
> business in other areas.
>                       Bryce Nesbitt
>                       http://www.nextbus.com/vail/
>                       510-540-8421
>
> NB: 970-688-XXXX is a Level 3 pop.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted