[Asterisk-biz] Switchvox PBX

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Mar 31 08:40:12 MST 2005

The Asterisk-PBX manager from third lane is not a matured product. In my
opinion it is 2 years away from being a reasonably good product for
managing Asterisk and it's features.

Check Bicom Systems PBXWARE  at http://www.bicomsystems.com which is a
little more mature, though it has several serious limitations of its
own, to invest your money on it.

Seshu