[Asterisk-biz] looking for inexpensive asterisk hosting on aVirtual Private Server

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Mar 31 07:50:31 MST 2005

Thomas Miller Wrote:
/Snip/
   I have found several hosts that offer this, just wondering if
   anybody here can reccommend one.
/Snip/

Tom,
Can you be kind enough to list Linux VPS Hosts you have found who can do
this at $20/- a month so everyone in the forum know them.

I personally will be willing to sign a 2 year contract for such hosting,
with a resonable amount of bandwidth usage thrown in.

Seshu