[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Wed Mar 30 12:20:25 MST 2005

Why not just use Moneris and use e-select plus.  It gives you asp, php,
etc, processing capabilities, AND a web-based terminal to perform
transactions manually.

I'm using that, and have a very nice PHP AGI script that does real-time
credit card authorizations in under 2 seconds over the internet.

(Canadian Funds)
Moneris costs $350 to setup, and $40/month MDR, I'm paying
18cents/transaction and I think my discount is 3.25% or something close to
that.

Its really not that expensive if you are serious about conducting business.

There is no limitation on what you can sell except for perhaps Firearms.

However, their customer service sucks imho.  But once you've managed to
procure the service, there's no reason to ever talk to them again.

Les