[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Thu Mar 31 14:54:56 MST 2005

Daniel,

I have Visa merchant account from TD Bank, MC merchant account from
Moneris, and AmEx merchant account from AmEx Canada.
All of them connected to my account on onlinemart.ca ( which is TD Bank
outlet ).
And I am providing prepaid and postpaid phone services.

Just check it more carefully, you have the chance to have it.

Daniel Bruce Lynes wrote:

All the Best!
Sergey.
Sergey Kuznetsov