[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Wed Mar 30 12:00:02 MST 2005

Hi...
Yes is definitelly difficult get an US merchant account while have not
present at all in the US. Specially now.  And i don't think that paypal
is just for lemons stands... paypal have definitelly lots of users so
even big business are investing in get paypal to work with their
system.. Who don't if we are talking about more than 6 Millions of
prospective customers ....

We start doing business from paypal when the rates where about 3.9 so
far so good not big problems and bad experiences, we conduct the 60 % of
our operations in paypal, and as i said. so far so good.. we are very happy.

regards
Saul Diaz
Cripiland LC